Majlis Atfal-ul-Ahmadiyya (MAA) was established in 1938 by Hadhrat Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmud Ahmad, Khalifatul Masih II ra (May Allah Be Pleased With Him). It is an auxiliary of Majlis Khuddam-ul-Ahmaddiya (MKA) for Ahmadi boys between the ages of 7 and 15. "Atfal"is derived from the Arabic word for "young children". MAA Australia is comprised of 23 Majalis in 4 regions.
The purpose of MAA, according to Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih II (ra), was to inculcate the virtues of regularity in daily prayers, hard work, and truthfulness in the youth of Ahmadiyyat. These traits should be part and parcel of every Tifl as he matures into a Khadim.
- Secretary Amoomi (General)
- Secretary Tajneed (Census)
- Secretary Tarbiyyat (Moral Training)
- Secretary Ta'leem (Education)
- Secretary Maal (Finance)
- Secretary Waqf-e-Jadid
- Secretary Waqar-e-Amal (Dignity of Labor)
- Secretary Sehat-e-Jismani (Health & Physical Fitness)
- Secretary Khidmat-e-Khalq (Humanitarian Services)
- Secretary San'at-o-Tijarat (Industry & Trade)
- Secretary Isha'at (Publication)