The key responsibilities under this shoba are:
- Every tifl of a Majlis must pay a specific amount of chanda decided by sadr sb MKA.
- Secretary Maal of nazim Atfal has to maintain maal record
- here are 2 main components of shoba maal:
-Chanda Majlis -Chanda Ijtema
- Remember, whenever you make any receipt, make sure you write correct name that must be same in tajneed database.
- Make sure you keep the record on computer or any print copy of complete list of all atfal
- Audit of each atfal receipt book is also responsibility of secretary maal.
- Secretary maal can get receipt from Nazim maal of Qaid majlis or Qaid majlis himself.
- Make sure you deposit all maal collection to secretary Maal jamat on monthly basis and keep the record of those receipts and send copy to Secretary Maal of Markaz(Shoba Atfal of country). Or Direct to Markaz ( you can ask Qaid majlis / Nazim Maal for that).